Jungle Gym is loads of fun for the whole family. For everyone's fun and comfort, we have some rules for both parents and children to maintain a safe and hygienic environment.
1. Socks are required at all times within the play area for both children and adults. If you haven’t come prepared, socks will be available for purchase.
2. Children are advised to wear long trousers and long-sleeved shirts to minimize bumps and scrapes. Jewellery is worn at your own risk and children wearing eyewear should take particular care.
3. Remember to play safe, especially around the slides. Wait your turn, wait for a clear landing and never slide head first, only feet first.
4. No rough play will be tolerated – this includes pushing, shoving and wrestling. Warnings will be given when necessary. You or your child may be asked to leave should you pose a threat to any of the guests or members of staff.
5. No food or drinks are allowed within the play area. Food and drinks are available for purchase at The Foodtree Restaurant located outside the play area.
6. Only children below 4 years and their guardian are allowed to enter the toddler play zone.
7. Jungle Gym and its surrounding environment is a smoke-free facility. Smoking in or around the play area is strictly prohibited.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY1. All guests must wear socks at all times.
2. All guests must wear the provided wristband at all times (Wristband is non-transferable and will not be valid if it is damaged or altered).
3. Although Jungle Gym takes all measures to provide a safe and hygienic environment, all guests enter and play at their own risk.
4. Any face painting will need to be removed prior to entry for hygiene purposes.
5. Jungle Gym is not responsible for any loss, stolen, or damaged personal property brought into or stored within the premises.
6. Jungle Gym is not responsible for any injuries that may occur from unsafe play or inappropriate use of play equipment.
7. All children entering Jungle Gym must be under the care, supervision and responsibility of their parent or guardian at all times.
8. Photography and filming are allowed within Jungle Gym. However, guests may be asked to refrain from filming if it is disruptive or if other circumstances require that this privilege be revoked.
ENTRY DISCLAIMERParents or guardians are advised to supervise their own children at all times. Guests should note that whilst we take care to ensure enjoyment and safety of all guests, Management will not be liable for any injuries that may occur during any misuse of play equipment.
By entering Jungle Gym, you have acknowledged and agreed to the rules and conditions set by Management. Please be aware that you may be photographed or filmed at Jungle Gym.
Such footage may be used on television, reports, advertising, promotions, or sales products or for security purposes.
Guests grant Jungle Gym the permission to use such footages without obligation or charge. Management reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time deemed necessary.